Subject: Re: [Leica] Asph or Aspherical?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:37:59 -0700

I do not think that any of these lenses are the first version
Aspherical model. First of all, it never came with a Titanium finish
like the Asph version did. Second there just not that many made for
them to have three of them! Finally KEH knows its stuff and would
charge appropriately for the first version Aspherical model.

John Collier