Subject: Re: [Leica] glitch in 35 f1.4? (DIY Leica Repair)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:11:19 -0800

OK, I guess those war photographers I read interviews with lied then -
sorry to be spreading misinformation so carelessly... Since I cannot
provide a direct reference off-hand, I'll have to let it go on your
authority.

But I'm curious, why assume that one could not obtain, improvise or
otherwise utilize a workbench, jewelers screwdrivers and tweezers in
the field? Those seem like pretty simple requirements to me.

- - marc