Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest shot from a digital with a Leica lens
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:11:41 -0800 (PST)

What's to acomplish?
It's been done on every medium format camera except
Kowas!
There's absolutely no reason not to have a db
available for an M. If it's a big mp back the
bottom and film space could also be used. As for the
motordrive, I could do without it. As for the short
non retro lenses longer than 28 it shouldn't be an
issue. Adapted R lenses below could be used since rf
coupling isn't necessary and the ccd can be used for
focusing. There is no excuse for not having a db for
the Ms and Rs. If there were no one would ever but an
LF to eos adapter!
Javier