Subject: [Leica] Travels with M6 - SFMOMA
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:09:56 -0800

Jeff S wrote:
Thanks for sharing Oliver; I try to visit the SFMOMA
annually, the last time being for the Edward Weston
show (November 2002?), which I liked a lot. I see
you're attracted to the catwalk at the 5th level too!
When I get around to scanning them, I'll have to post
my own SFMOMA photos. Never thought to photograph the
lower-level stairways as you have: I particularly like
#3: It's almost abstract, yet you've caught a
"decisive moment" too. Also like the way you've added
visual interest to the righthand corners.

I don't mind sparsely- or totally-unpopulated photos,
but in #3, the human figures lend a sense of scale and
movement: The way your figures are posed just plain
works IMO. Definitely worth printing on fiber and
hanging on the wall!

Jeff S
Boulder, Colorado

Thank you for your kind comments, Jeff. I'll pursue that recommendation.
Oliver