Subject: Re: [Leica] 35MMF1.4 glitch QUESTION AND ANSWER
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:45:19 -0800 (PST)

If it's binding on the rf cam, you might first try
focusing it in and out off the camera while putting
some pressure on the cam with your finger. If it's
binding due to rf coupler pressure your best bet is to
bring it back without attempting a repair. Because the
rf helicoid rises faster than the lens helicoid any
imperfection or contamination on the rf helicoid can
exagerate the effects of this sort of problem. BTW:
does it bayonet tighter than your other lenses?