Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest shot from a digital with a Leica lens
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:24:09 -0800

Austin and Javier

I have seen a friend set up a Hasselblad and the latest digi-back
for it.  It required the camera to be tripod mounted, and took
an eternity to shoot ONE picture.

Javier would be asking for major surgery to be done on the
M body before it could be mated to a mythical digi-back.
(Should I copyright the name "Digi-back"?)

Jerry