Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux angst
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:49:52 -0600

<<Not meaning to discourage you, but I doubt that they either know enough to
actually do anything, or that even if they did, that there would be anything
they could do!>>

Not so...I had great luck taking a 'format card' to my shop and getting the
info off it. It may not work for everyone but it did work for me and it's a
fairly easy thing to do (if you have a store in town which handles digital)
before reformatting the card and losing the data stored on it.

Lea