Subject: RE: [Leica] Latest shot from a digital with a Leica lens
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:07:56 -0800 (PST)

Howdy
You would have to make a shutter body with a back
flange on one side and a lens flange on the other with
the correct back focus.
Of course it would cost a lot and would not have an
RF.
Sort of like an old SWC body but with a removable
lens. I guess it would be usable for scientific stuff.
The one advantage would be that a lot of those high
end backs have 24 x 36 or bigger sensors and most
Leitz lenses have generous image circles. My 90
Summicron m will cover 6 x 6
Javier