Subject: RE: [Leica] Aperture: Don McCullin
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:30:50 -0700

You know, I really hate Aperture...

Every few years I subscribe to it - I get one or maybe two good issues
(recently - Eggleston and Sally Mann) - then I get two issue I think aren't
worth the paper they are printed on - last two "anniversary issues" - decide
not to renew, and then another interesting one comes out. And it isn't on
the newsstand.

Now Doubletake seems dead, maybe I'll try Blind spot this time...

tim