Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Fiat 128/ Premier Padmani [Was: Which Leica ?, M5, (now hand crank)]
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:45:01 -0700

Don--

A friend and I used to have an old one years ago, here in Colorado. It ran
through the snow out here as if it were skipping down a dry street. These
days we don't get much snow ... but I love the 96's because of the cute
body. We called it the "PIg Car." Had a gear shift on the column. I think
the engine was a Ford. I rebuilt the master cylinder for the brakes on that
honey one time! That was fun!

I found a link online for the Saab Museum. Quite interesting!

http://www.saabmuseum.co.uk/

Kit