Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux angst
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:13:53 -0800

On Sunday, March 16, 2003, at 03:34  PM, Robert G. Stevens wrote:

> It is not always the cards problem.  Some problems can be related to
> the environment and handling.  For example, flash memory only has a
> lower working limit of 32 degrees Fahrenheit.  This in itself could
> have caused Marc's problem.  Shooting outside in the winter we have
> been having, it is not hard to get the camera to a temperature below
> the cards specifications.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert

Thanks Robert, but her in Southern California, it has been warm and of
reasonable humidity. I think the problem is elsewhere, but I will keep
this in mind when I venture into colder climes. I know that batteries
are a problem in cold too, another reason I love manual cameras and
film :-)

Cheers!
- - marc