Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux angst
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:36:41 -0800

OK! Thanks everyone. I always do format the card in camera, but not
before each use. I'll try that, it is fast enough... I just ordered a
PCMCIA card reader, so hopefully that will arrive soon. I wanted one
anyway, so I can download to computer without having to lug 'external'
stuff around (the PC card goes in and disappears).

Thanks again, I'll report back if any of my images can be salvaged.
- - marc