Subject: [Leica] Showing what was really there(Chris&Strippers)
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:11:28 -0800

Chris'
I guess what you are asking is for me to send you some more images.
What I sent were just two images on my desk top that I had scanned to send to someone
at the ICP.  I was only trying to see if I could get on the gallery.  I will endeavor to send a
couple more pics from this series to see if you get the PIKCHA then:-)