Subject: [Leica] Some Spring photos
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:46:01 -0800

WE've had some very nice weather here in the past few days. My offering was
taken across the street at my neighbor's garden.

All photos were with R8 100mm f2.8 on Velvia @ 50

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/bud-1.jpg>

These are a stand of what may be daisies at the UC Davis arboretum.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/daisies.jpg>

By the kitchen door a stand of ground cover has finally, after years, started to
take hold.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/groundcover.jpg>

Neighbor's Iris

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/iris-1.jpg>

These are the blooms of one of the conifers at the arboretum.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/PineBloom.jpg>

No clue what this is but it's sure vivid.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/red-blossom.jpg>

Smaller iris

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/small-iris.jpg>

One of the blossoms that makes the background to the first image in this series.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2003-Spring/yellow-blossom.jpg>

Comments are always welcome.

Replies: Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Some Spring photos)