Subject: Re: [Leica] Why you shouldn't buy a Canon printer
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:04:16 -0800

	Then I have an Epson story for you. One day, I decided to stop in at
Epson in Long Beach, as I had business in that part of town that day.
	I wanted to see a demonstration. I was told to take a hike by the male
receptionist. No show room, very few brochures, and no sales personnel
to handle my questions. I was told to go to the retailer to see their
products. Well, as anyone with even the IQ of an imbecile knows, no one
these days demonstrates anything. The retailers in LA, CA just like to
show it down your throat and have you call customer service with any problems.
	Then, there is the highly questionable Epson practise of sending you a
reconditioned replacement for the new one you just bought that wasn't
working.
Slobodan Dimitrov