Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom paper size on i950 (was: Why you shouldn't buy a Canon printer)
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:06:09 -0800

Richard F. Man wrote:

> Have you checked comp.periph.printers?

Thanks, didn't know about that one!  [checking...] OK, "paper size
i950" doesn't yield anything, not in that group, nor any others.  At
least, nothing relevant.

I've emailed Canon tech support (there are other problems too, so they
now have a bunch of emails in their inbox... ;) but until they get back
to me, or get their sh*t together, I guess I'm resigned to one of three

	a)  Stick to standard paper sizes
	b)  Cut down 8.5x11" matte paper to 5x7" size
	c)  Fumble around with copying multiple images into a single document

Hey, at least I changed the subject line to "OT"... ;)

M.