Subject: Re: [Leica]Now lying ISP's WasWhy you shouldn't buy....
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:32:07 -0500

"Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> wrote:

despite
having have Pacbell DSL for the 2 years previously, they lost our records
(probably in one of the many transitions to SBC) and absolutely refused to
acknowledge we have DSL. We still have this entry in the "Hall of Shame"
section on our website:
***
ImageCraft provides FREE prompt support  by an actual product developer,
not some just-hired-yesterday weenie like those at Pacific Bell
(<http://web.archive.org/web/20010405192845/http://www.eastbayexpress.com/archive/120100/cover_120100.html>)
(If this archived article ever disappears, notify me. I have a copy.) and
other companies you may have done business with.

It appears that is no longer in their archives, the link reported it
"Not in Archive.
The page you requested has not been archived. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl. Try another request or click here to search for all pages on eastbayexpress.com/archive/120100/cover_120100.html%3e"

No idea where to look for it from there. Sounds like the DSL provider in my neighbourhood, 3 years of promises of pending high speed connectivity, finally when challenged for a "real" date, they informed me there were no plans. I switched to a cable modem, had to change my e-mail address, dump my simple webpage, and lose access to dial up when on the road, for access speed. Three months later, they put high speed into my neighbourhood!"

Noel