Subject: RE: [Leica] Hello?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:50:30 -0600

Well I'm still here.  I've just been busy working and I have finally gotten
some photos up on the Leica Gallery site, not much but it is a start.  I
will be adding more later today as time permits.  I am also getting ready
for a business trip to New Jersey leaving on Monday and returning on
Thursday so I will not be able to put in my two cents worth next week.

Gene

                      "Kit McChesney | acmefoto"
                      <kitmc@acmefoto.com>                To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Hello?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/20/2003 04:43 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I was thinking the same thing! Everyone must be glued to the televisions!

Kit