Subject: [Leica] One of life's "photographic" moments
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:27:55 -0700

Well, my 22 month old was dragging around one of my copies of Photo
District News this morning. He was pointing to the cover and using
(or so I thought) one of his new found words, which is "Camel".

 Pointing to the cover; "camel... camel..." Dutiful father that I am,
I looked at it and replied - "there's no camel on there?"

A shaking of the small head "no, NO" followed by more accurate
pointing; "Camera... camera" as his little finger pointed to the
Sinar monorail in the picture of a studio on the front... :-)

tim