Subject: RE: [Leica] The MPs have landed in the US
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:29:57 -0700

Dear LUGers--

Yes, as B.D. points out, truly exciting! ;-)

I saw my first MP last night ... a black 0.72. It was the guest of honor at
dinner with my rep, and I must say, it held its own quite well! It was
indeed a great-looking camera. Very handsome. Very unobtrusive--stealthy,
even. I was surprised at how "dressed-down" it appeared. I'm certain this
camera will satisfy all the owners of M6's and M7's who have invested
heavily in electrician's tape!

Seriously, though, it has a very smooth operation, quiet shutter, beautiful
craftsmanship, nice heft. No doubt it will be a winner!

Kit