Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk12/sl
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 17:19:31 -0800

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2003/wk12.html
>
> All comments welcome.
>
> sl
> --

Cool shot Steve!

I like the way the people become a kind of motif in the pattern making
up the building.
Never seen that done before!
And I'm always a sucker for those shots where some people are blurry and
others are not. Time exposures. Usually tripod but from what I know of
you I bet you braced it up there somehow with Duck Tape.

The corners are soft indicated a more wide open use of an older more
funky lens. Or the 12mm from Cosina Voigtländer.

Not the sharpest shot in the world but that's the point certainly. It's
what makes it.

I think you should have toned your print more I still see some green
peaking through and I would have picked a more neutral colored matt
board for the backing. ")

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com