Subject: Re: [Leica] veiling flare on 50/2
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:53:42 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 05:36 PM 3/21/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> >"No, by thunder; we have come out to get our man, and we will do it. We
> >after the convict, and a hell-hound, as likely as
> >not, after us. Come on! We'll see it through if all the fiends of the
> >pit were loose upon the moor."
> >
> >SACD
>
> Good Heavens, Mark!  You are into the magic potions early tonight.  I
> usually understand your posts, but this one is beyond me.
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

That was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, (both great!) The hound of the
Baskervilles. The most made movie. I think the only time Sherlock got
just a tad unnerved.

Ah the Foggy Foggy Due!

I'll take the Hound over Freddy any day. Or Hannibal the cannibal!
woof!
The scariest monster/bad guys are the ones you never see! i.e.
Lovecraft, Serling(Rod).

Got the Flu.  But i thought it might bring of the perfect image of a
Tiffen #4 fog filter built into a few selected Leica lenses perhaps for
free. You've got to know where to look!

I always test each lens by putting it on the camera! And looking through
the viewfinder on the look out for any haze or blurriness!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] veiling flare on 50/2)