Subject: [Leica] Concert pics and Peace Walk
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:13:35 -0800

I went to a Stephen Kent and Eda Maxym concert on Friday. They play world
music with didjeridu, jazzy vocals and many instruments. After the concert,
the host invited us to light candles and Peace Walk around the chilly San
Francisco block (brrrrr.... it must be no more than 40 degrees. Hey, what
is that white stuff in Denver? :-) )

I was the only person with a camera. The lighting situations were difficult
to say the least, but most pictures did come out OK! Stephen and Eda's
concert pics were just about impossible since they were practically only
lighted by candles and the shutter speeds were about 1/4 of a second. M7
with the 35 'lux.

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/clarion_march_2003>

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>