Subject: Re: [Leica] Concert pics and Peace Walk
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:27:50 -0800

At 08:32 AM 3/24/2003 +0100, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>Richard,
>
>You've got a peculiar color cast. In the first one I can see the whites in
>the plastic mugs.
>
>Some pretty slow speeds ...
>
>Daniel

I don't remember what the real color is like in the store, it's really
heavy orange I think. The walls are pretty heavily orange too. The film is
Provia and the color is all over the place. Some shots are just candles.
Some are candles mixed with hot halogen. It is fun shooting w/ the RF, as
you all know, you can get much closer and take more pictures because there
is no distracting mirror slap or flash.

Shot 3 1/2 rolls in Yosemite, I will see how they come out on Friday. I was
debating whether to keep the 35 Summilux because of its weight, but after
hiking all the way up to the top of Yosemite Falls (and to the Wapamo
Falls, and... ouch my legs hurt :-) ), while it IS heavy, it is not big, as
least compared to some of the SLR lens I am used to, so I have decided to
keep it. There are shots that I need the 1.4 speed (e.g. the night and
concert shots)

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>