Subject: Re: [Leica] Entry level non-Leica
From: Mickey Rosenthal <michelr@inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:26:17 +0200

It is a late reply, but nevertheless:
I see with my myoptic eyes differences on 10*15 cm prints ( Reala) -
My 1972 35 and 50 mm summicrons are better then the 35S Sonnar in nearly every
respect -
resolution, contrast and color.  Only flare control seems better with the Sonnar.
The Sonnar isn't bad.  The Summicrons seem to be excellent.

Mickey Rosenthal