Subject: RE: [Leica] From yesterday
From: Peter Moss <moss75@mailandnews.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:46:08 -0500

Yes, I should probably have warned people, but this is such a scandal, that
I'm
not quite sure any more. Generally, about the LUG and the LUGforum: This is an
exceptional situation, and I find it a bit obscene claiming innocence these
days. Claiming protection against the reality. Claiming the 'right' to go on
acting like nothing happended. But ok, I'll keep this to the LUGforum from now
on...

/pm