Subject: [Leica] A plea for a more peaceful forum
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:47:57 -0800

I have been as bad an offender as anyone here but I'm really requesting that we
keep this list on topic and off politics. It's about the only respite. For the
past few days it's been pretty good which I sure have appreicated.

If someone does break the rules a direct reply to that person would seem better
than to the whole list. Again I have been guilty of this in the past but it
might help with tempers so ready to flare - which is understandable on either
side since none of us have any control and many must sit and watch and worry
about loved ones and children of loved ones. Even in such an anti-military town
as Davis I have four friends with children on active duty in the Gulf. As such I
suffer from information overload/underload in trying to support everyone much
less myself.

Thanks for listening. If you disagree or agree maybe just reply to me instead of
the whole list.

Adam Bridge