Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs 11 and 12 from Tomasz
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:07:54 +0100 (MET)

Yes, Tomasz, there is some atmosphere there. I'm not sure how much, but
that's my fault, not yours. I have been working in front of a DELL with a
LCD (good quality) screen. Brightness and contrast changes according to
the vertical placement of my eyes with respect to the screen.

Was the Noctilux just too expensive? I would think that if one needed more
than 2.0, one would need a lot more. Two stops are better than one :) I'm
just asking, I honestly don't know about the difference in price. It's
probably astronomical, and then I can understand.

I like your nr 11 too, mostly because I have one almost exactly like it
taken at about the same time. Farming cultures are pretty close to each
other.

Daniel
http://dlridings.com