Subject: Re: [Leica] James Bond & the '03 NYLUG Meeting
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:51:52 +0100

>it. Look at him Danish instructor, I have to say, I would learn the
>language, if my teacher looks that good, and offered the same incentives!!!

I dunno Sal. There are some vowel distinctions that we English language
speakers just do not hear in the Scandinavian languages that would make
your boobie typo look like child's play. I've been speaking Swedish for
over 25 years and there are still some words I will just not use. A simple
one is that if you get the melody wrong in your pronunciation, you might
say "The Holy Duck" instead of "The Holy Ghost". Others can be much more
embarrassing :)

Daniel
http://dlridings.com