Subject: [Leica] Taipei visit
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:27:03 -0500

Are there any Taipei LUGgers, or people with experience there?  I'm going to be in Taipei from the 11th to the 16th of April, and would like to get together with any Leica types for a meal and some talk while I'm there.  And if there are any "must see" camera stores in Taipei, I'd appreciate any advice that list members can give me.  I'm also up for restaurant suggestions!

Mark

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Taipei visit)
Reply from "William Hu\(???\)" <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw> (Re: [Leica] Taipei visit)