Subject: Re: [Leica] Peter Moss
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:48:26 -0800

oddmund wrote:

> Jeu 27 mar 2003 10:09:59 -0800
> Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com> a écrit:
>
> > We usually welcome newbies and new subscribers with open arms,
> > provided they understand that this is a list primarily for the
> > discussion of Leica cameras and photography and behave in a civilized
> > manner.
>
> Yes, I know, but I find it quite amazing how sensible some of you are
> when you find it suitable...
>
> Never mind. I don't want to start any discussion about other peoples
> balls and brains, especially when they're not present. I think there are
> more interesting themes these days.
>
> Oddmund
> --

Something tells me that none of those themes have not the slightist
thing to do with Leica or anything resembling Leica.
Your are here to berate Americans about the Iraqi war.
That and only that is the reason why you are here.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from oddmund <nomansland@altern.org> (Answering machine? (was Re: [Leica] Peter Moss))