Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #2
From: oddmund <nomansland@altern.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:29:07 +0100

Sam 29 mar 2003 08:09:40 -0800
Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> a écrit:

> Yes it is obvious that HD missed the true meaning of the
> photo.  Did he read the caption/ title?  "Red stuff indeed!

Håkan is right, this thing behind the branches is not only annoying,
it's ugly! And if you think about what this rag represents these days...

When will you wake up? Yesterday Rummy blamed Syria for transporting
military equipment into Iraq, and openly threatened Damascus. Today the
leader of the Lebanese Parlament, Nabih Berri, says that a US reaction
against Syria will unify all Arabs from the Atlantic to the Gulf - which
could mean a very serious situation, even a World War...

This is surrealistic. Who the hell cares about "the true feelings of
rural N. Carolina" (peeking through flowers, or not) in such a
situation??

I had planned a trip to Lebanon (revisited) with my Leicas next summer.
Now these bastards some of you got into power, spoil these plans. And
that's nothing compared to the distaster they bring into daily life of
millions of innocent humans. How can you expect that one should just
sit around and smile, say yes, and behave like nothing happened?

Oddmund

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: SV: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #2)
Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: SV: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #2)
Message from Håkan Dennersten <hd@hd.pp.se> (SV: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #2)