Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Visoflex
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:34:27 +0000

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Leica lens in the 180-280 range.

Owning a few M bodies, the best solution might be a Visoflex III so I do not
need to buy a R body.

I know that some lenses were made especially for the Visoflex but I wonder
which Leica R lenses can be mount on the Visoflex (which adapter), can
recent lenses be mounted too ? Any advice?

Thanks, Logan