Subject: Re: [Leica] Retrofitted M7, M6 Viewfinders?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:49:04 -0600

on 3/31/03 11:34 AM, Ernest Nitka at enitka@twcny.rr.com wrote:

> I'm pissed off
> that I have a new M7 but not the apparent fix for the flare problem. I feel
> like Leica has let me down.  If there was a reasonable cost to retrofit I
> might be placated.  Any thoughts appreciated.

I guess it depends how "New" your M7 is. If it was before the slew of price
increases your not so bad off. I mean just look at the overpricing of this
MP plus another spring price increase to come and hit the M7 again. These
people are basically paying for that "flare free" VF too ;)

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com