Subject: [Leica] Vaca Spam-O-ramma - Round 1
From: "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:51:09 -0600

After having a brain freeze I realized the LUG has not been receiving my oh
so special Vacation photos. Prepare for spamming from here on out! You can
always delete. So to catch you up here's the links...
Since I haven't done "Jack" since last year I figure I should at least try
to finish up some old business. So I am going to sort through my vacation
photos from last September and post a few every so often. Some are shot with
Leica (M, 50/2, 28/2, Nocti) for you snobs, some with Contax SLR (RX,
21/2.8, 50/1.4, 100/2), and a few with a Mamiya 7 (65/4).

It's the first trip I made a consious effort to shoot the people around me
instead of trees & rocks all the time. Of course that will mean repeated
photos of some family members but I'll try and keep the "Photographic
Qualities" high. At the very least they should have a little Bokeh &
Composition or something. If you find this all boring like watching you
neighbors vacation slide shows feel free to delete any mail with Vaca in the
subject, or just filter it out, my feelings won't be hurt.

Since these are rough cuts I'm just putting a group of photos on one page so
if your on a modem keep reading while it's d/l'g. Otherwise it wont take
long for the broadband users to get it. Comment if you want, I enjoy a good
negative comment especially if there's merit to it. Helps figure out what to
keep and what to toss in the recycle bin...

Thanks,
John Straus
Chicago, IL

Here's 4 shots taken with an M, 50/2, 28/2.

http://www.slideone.com/editorsroom/vaca/09.26%20HP5%20R1(L)/