Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 13: Mountains and Zurich
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:20:56 +0200

Our Swiss period is coming to an end after three years, in late June we
will be moving to the Netherlands. The realization that we are leaving
soon has made me more eager to explore the places I have had on my list,
to go for walks around Zurich etc. So here are three shots from the
weekend before last. The first one is from a motorcycle ride I took
through some wonderful backroads in Kanton Schwyz. The weather was
great, and you can just see some of the last snow melting away at the
side of the road:

http://www.wajsman.com/2003_13.jpg

The two alternates show a sidewalk painter in Zurich. In the first
picture he is sort of posing for me, in the second he is just working:

http://www.wajsman.com/2003_13alt1.jpg
http://www.wajsman.com/2003_13alt2.jpg

All three pictures taken with Leica M7, 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar (a
great little lens I picked up recently for travelling light), Kodachrome 64.

The complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2003.htm

and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland