Subject: Re: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 06:58:13 -0800

Yeah, he said that on NPR's, Which Way LA. Where upon, the host asked
the pub.'s new editor, who's sitting next to him at the mike, if he felt
the same way. There was a momentary pause, you could almost hear the
paycheck leash tightening, and he finally said yes. Even the host was
somewhat taken aback. Mentally, I kinda wanted to see where the pub.'s
hand was in back of his hired man's back.
Slobodan Dimitrov