Subject: [Leica] New lika Leica
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:40:05 -0600

I just got my new Lumix LC5 with a "Leica" lens, (the Panasonic
version of the Digilux 1).  As you might remember, I've been shooting
with the baby brother (lc20) to this camera, and got lucky a few
times.  I did miss the ability to focus, and set f stops, so I
invested in the next one up.  I've been happy with the extremely short
lag time, and even the write time at large sized pics is reasonable.

I'll give you impressions later, but for now, I'll post this shot of
one of my assistants, shot by the light of a computer monitor.  I was
pleasantly surprised by the lack of noise in the shot.

http://www.sonc.com/ladoris.htm

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com