Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement)
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 23:31:56 -0500

Ain't no guarantees for tomorrow, but today there's nothing like
Efke-25.  Drop dead gorgeous!  Great tones, no grain.  (Well there is,
but you can't see it!)

BTW the war's been over in Croatia for years, and if you don't want to
take a chance on Foma 200 you can buy Patterson Accupan 200.  Same stuff.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement))
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement))
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and spots (was: xtol replacement))