Subject: Re: [Leica] PEOIAW: Iris Study Pt 1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:58:25 -0700

Adam Bridge wrote:

> I'm doing this study of an iris.
>
> Here are the first few images. All shot with R8 - 100 APO - with E100G, GX, VS
>
> Enjoy!
>
> http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Iris/

That's Kodak Yellow!
Great shots!
Glad to see the Bokeh on the 100 2.8 macro is beyond reproach as i may
have once heard otherwise. Not that i believed it.
I like the overall soft quality of the shots, the highy limited color
palet (yellow and green) the way the sharper areas of interest gradate
out not sharply.

The VS seems snappier and more saturated then the GX but that could have
been in the translation.

How are the new films just out?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA