Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica photos: Rethinking digital
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:08:17 -0400

Laughing out load... really.

I'll have to pass that on in the next email. Until she sees these pics
whenever she checks her mail again, she is unaware of the dumpster,
"small house" or scaffolding.

They're in a place where they hiked for two days to get to a national
park.  If only it were possible to be young again.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com