Subject: Re: [Leica] Giving the Leicas a floggin'
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:31:59 -0500

hmmm, child as accessory?  I don't think so. The kid is the major player
here.   The photography of the kid would be fine if the woman were cropped
out.   The photography of the woman would be good if the kid were cropped
out.
That said, I LOVED this shot . . . evokes memory of little Adam many years
ago (sniff)
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-4411.html

By the way, if you're gonna crit pictures, it is only fair that you put the
url in so people can judge yer judgments.

Like this!
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-4411.html

Regards,

SonC