Subject: Re: [Leica] Giving the Leicas a floggin'
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:51:41 -0500

David, one thing you can do is make yourself a couple of cardboard L's, and
take some workprints, and use the L's to see various ways to crop a  print.
Before Photoshop, I would take a white wax pencil, and draw my final crop.
Finally, I got brave, and when I wanted to crop a print, I'd just take
scissors to it.

Some people call the "shot negative" sacrosanct, and no more can be done to
it.  (zip up flame suit)  PHOOEY!  It's yer damn picture.  Finish it the way
you want.  Show the instructor what it takes to get the grade, then make the
picture yours.

Just my zwei pfennigs.  (oh yeah, they don't use them anymore.)

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com