Subject: [Leica] In search of an orphaned LHSA lens
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

I have a LHSA M6 classic chrome with the emu leather.
My understanding is that there were only 150 made and
it came as a set together with a lens. Well, I have
the body, the lens was separated from this set. I'm
searching for this odd lens and if anybody is owning
it, I promise you it would be a good Leica Samaritan
act if you would let the camera body and lens reunite
each other. I also promise you that the orphaned lens
and its motherly body will live happily ever after.
Email me privately :
henryting10@yahoo.com