Subject: [Leica] M6 Titan Classic - Very Nice to use and collect
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:42:18 -0400

Nelson-
    It IS very pretty - I'd put it's 'finish' and even innards durability up
against an M6P on ANY given day. I have 2 - one so called "LN -IB" ( along
with EVERY titanium lens Leica has made - I also have a similarly boxed TLL
Titan (even the 2 - 1.4 Summiluxes  - non APO and APO)- I don't collect any
longer , only these and the millennium camera and matched lenses. If the
economy hits an upswing, I THINK you'll see these hit over 2 grand US in
about 5-6 years, and even more than what you would have paid new (about
2300.00 US) after that, I feel in 10 years or so. I could be wrong, but when
I show off my user - which hardly shows wear after hundreds and hundreds of
rolls - people always comment on it. This is a VERY fair price. I traded one
to a friend a few years ago when I had 2 LN-In BOX for about 1200.00 US
worth of equipment; the guy thanks me EVERY time I see him, and gives me
some little Leica token or bit! So I think even used, it will retain it's
1600.00 value
    Ed