Subject: [Leica] NEVER put it on your M!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:36:47 -0400

Yes-
    The Aspherical Noctilux - I found a new in the box one once that I could
swear I heard saying " Edward -- buys us!!!", but I knew if I did I'd have
to take it to the Fires of the Glass Works at Solms to destroy it. Or else
become it's slave, going into endless debt buying Leica equipment. Hey -
that means -- I - I - I - I - must have one lying around somewhere!
Know a few good Dwarves and Elves?  :-)
Ed