Subject: RE: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:07:55 -0400

Yah, those Goddamn French jerks. What fuckin' ingrates! Makes you want
go live under British rule again - damned if I want to have to be
grateful to them for making it possible for us to win the Revolution!

BTW - No matter what one thinks about the American invasion of Iraq;
whether or not one thinks it is morally, politically, or geopolitically
justified; whether or not one thinks George W. Bush is a great leader,
the Churchill of the 21st Century, or a dim-witted, dry-drunk frat-boy
puppet for a cabal of crypto-fascist businessmen; no matter where one
comes down on any or all of those questions - how is it possible for
someone who has the intelligence to have mastered typing and posting on
a mailing list to be so damn stupid as to think that France, or any
other independent nation, is supposed to align themselves with the U.S.
in 2003 because the U.S. bailed that nation out 60 years ago? ;-)