Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL .58X Chrome MINT
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:30:42 -1000

I still have an
exquisite Leica M6 TTL .58X body in silver chrome
finish. Yes, this is the very hard to find on
the used market .58X or wide version which is
great for those of you that use a 35mm or 28mm as
a "standard lens." That is the reason I bought
it, but it's in such nice condition that I used
my "user" .72X more.

The body is in Mint++++ condition and still
includes the plastic covering on the bottom
plate! Includes outer box, plastic presentation
box, Leica strap and IB.

I am asking $1250 and that includes domestic shipping via
UPS 2nd Day Air/Blue Label, fully insured of
course.  I may be willing to sell internationally, but ask you to e-mail
me for more info and to also contribute $25 towards shipping.

Payment via Money Order or Cashier's
Check only - sorry no PayPal. Postal MO will
ship the next business day - other methods of
course will depend on when payment clears the
bank.