Subject: [Leica] CLA Estimates and Repair Facility Recommendations
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:00:49 -1000

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to CLA a M4-P?  If it matters,
it's mainly the viewfinder and rangefinder that needs some work (haze in the
viewfinder, frameline lever seems to be frozen and rangefinder adjustment.)
The shutter seems to be accurate, but I would assume they would check and
adjust that anyway.

Also where can I find a list of dependable and speedy repair
people/facility?

TIA, Thomas

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] CLA Estimates and Repair Facility Recommendations)