Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:09:18 +0100

Erik

Stick around, this doesn't happen often but, as with any group that
communicates without the benefit of face to face interaction, things can
sometimes become overwrought.

Believe it or not, collectively these guys actually know more than anyone
else in the world about Leica.  You will learn a lot, and learn to use the
delete key!

Simon